We're looking for talented people to join our growing team and support the technology of the future.
At Silfex, we’re the leading provider of precision silicon components used to make and operate semiconductor tools – which enable the trillion-dollar global electronics industry. Our company’s products are integral to the semiconductor equipment and optical markets. The outstanding team at Silfex makes that possible – through our people, we help connect the world.
Rewarding great work with great benefits
Creating a culture that innovates and inspires
Hiring integrity, not just skills
We expect a lot from our team, so we provide a lot in return. From keeping you healthy to keeping you happy, helping you save money to helping you spend it wisely, our Total Rewards program supports the total you. After all, life is more than work, no matter how much you love your job.
- Medical Coverage
- Health Savings Account (with company contribution)
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care
- Annual Lifestyle Reimbursement
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (with company contribution)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance and Short-Term Disability Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Leaves of Absence (maternity/paternity leave, family care leave, military leave, personal leave, medical leave, etc.)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (you and your dependents can receive free confidential help from mental health, financial, and legal professionals)
- Work/Life Resource and Referral Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Matching Charitable Contributions
- Recreation and Entertainment Discounts
- Patent and Author Incentive Awards
- Employee Referral Awards
- Service Award Programs
- Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
CULTURE OF CARINGWe believe passionately in improving the communities where we live and work and leaving the world better than we found it. Together with the Lam Foundation, we support community organizations and non-profits in the Springfield, Eaton, and Greater Dayton areas. Recent support during the COVID-19 pandemic includes:
- Donations to the United Way, Salvation Army, and Home is the Foundation, providing disadvantaged residents with essential supplies and services
- Support for the American Red Cross blood donation program and antibody testing
- Grants for local food banks to support increased need
- Donations to emergency management and public health organizations, for the purchasing of masks, sanitation devices, isolation gowns, and other medical supplies
- Masks for local first responders and staff in assisted living facilities
- Support for local school districts to enable virtual learning
CULTURE OF FOSTERING TALENTWe believe in creating opportunities within our communities for on-the-job training and education. Through our Co-Op Program, we recruit engineering students 18 years and older from local colleges and universities to spend a semester with us, learning how they can apply their skills, absorb important manufacturing methods and see their education at work.
Contact the Silfex recruiting team to learn more.
CAREER DEVELOPMENTWhatever your area of expertise, at Silfex you’ll find opportunity, growth, new experiences, and a culture of collaboration. Continuous improvement is one of our Core Values. When you achieve your potential, so do we.
After you’ve settled in, you’ll continue to find training opportunities to help you develop your career. You can enhance your technical skills with hands-on courses and engineering certification programs or improve your personal skills through Situational Leadership and other professional development courses.
We also invest in our employees with a Leadership Development Program and First-Time Manager Training. If you seek professional development beyond the scope of our internal programs, we’ll reimburse your education expenses up to a certain amount per year.