What makes us better
The quality of our components starts with the silicon we grow in our facilities. We’ve revolutionized our processes to grow single and multi-crystalline silicon in a wide variety of lengths and diameters, with favorable microdefect distribution. The result: better component performance and a longer lifespan.
Our silicon crystals lead to higher quality, longer-lasting components, and better quality of wafer processing in plasma etch chambers.
- Single and multi-crystalline silicon ingots of varying sizes
- Defect-free, single crystal Magnetic Czochralski (MCZ) ingots
- High purity of silicon materials (>9N)
- Resistivity: P-type – as low as 0.005 ohm-cm, undoped silicon
- Single crystal silicon ingots of <100> orientation