Silicon Crystal Ingot Processing
What makes us better
With extensive slicing and grinding expertise, silicon crystal ingot processing at Silfex uses unique state-of-the-art technologies to accommodate different materials and geometries to make semiconductor equipment components. Processing large geometries with low kerf and minimal waste of expensive materials makes us exceptional on a global scale. Once processing is complete, we validate the silicon ingot material using a wide variety of quality testing methods, such as resistivity, lifetime, slip, bulk purity, defect detection, and other advanced regimens.
Our best-in-class grinding and slicing techniques result in minimal edge damage, low kerf loss and reduce waste of materials. Our post-process testing ensures the highest quality silicon components.
- Outside diameter grinders with capacity >460 mm
- Slice large diameter (> 550mm) cylindrical material
- Low kerf-loss precision wire guided material slicing (thick and thin blanks)
- Silicon ingot coring to high aspect ratios
- Advanced silicon testing for defects, lifetime, resistivity, and grain consistency